Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Drinkin' black coffee

Rainy days make it so hard for me to fully wake up. April showers aren't bringing May flowers - they're bringing me sleepy circles under my eyes! I was a total zombie this morning. I left my iPhone in my car overnight and I kept waking myself up panicking that I might have overslept, and would thus be late for work. I'm not late but I'm more than unmotivated to get my butt in gear and dressed.
Thank goodness for coffee! And for Sean for making double in the morning. I'm drinking it black (!) right now! ::Cue Black Flag's 'Black Coffee::  That song always plays in my head when I don't add milk or anything else to my coffee! I'd call it a good way to start off a morning, right?


Anyway, it's time. Must...get...dressed! I'll make up for my blogging absence with a super easy DIY. Here's a hint. It involves these little babies, and foods representing those colors. Know what it is yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment